My Vices
I have to get rid of my addictions ASAP. I have exactly two of them that have led me on a path of destruction and blubber. They are soda and candy. Yes, the most common vices around and I chose both of them. I have to throw away all of my sodas and candies now..... Okay done. Nothing but water and juices from now on.
Water Water Water
I would love to drink water every second of every day, but there's this issue of forgetting to bring my water bottle to class and my parents have nasty tap water. Neither of my parents drink water... ever... so they don't understand when I complain about the quality of the tap water at our home. I have juices all over the house. Specifically tomato juice and grape juice. I abhor orange juice for some strange reason, but such is life.
Anyways, I have been begging my parents to buy a brita water filter for the longest time, but they continue to say that it's unnecessary and buy bottled water instead. Herein lies my issue. My parents do not recycle and if I drink the water bottles I have to collect them in boxes and take them to the recycling center myself. How annoying is that? It looks like that will be my battle for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment