Thursday, November 25, 2010

First Day (Thanksgiving)

My crazy plan is starting today. I would like to give a special thanks to the following redditor who gave me inspiration to begin my weight loss.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/ebc2m/reddit_i_did_it_i_am_really_proud_of_myself_and/

Most of my weight is on my legs and arms. I have always been a bigger build since I spent most of my life playing high-intensity sports thus having excess amounts of muscle on my arms and legs. My current weight is 215lbs and my goal is to reach 170lbs some time in the future. That might sound like a very high weight to some people, but in high school I was thin and lean and weighed 170lbs.

I know I have an addiction to bad foods. I need to stop this full-out. The best book I've read is 'skinny bitch'. It's for guys and girls to read so I highly recommend it to anyone who is reading this. Those ladies make you feel like a complete idiot for eating such shitty foods. Another great book/movie is Fast Food Nation as well as Super Size Me. I'm sure many people have already read these, but I think it should be a yearly viewing to keep from falling back into bad habits.

Daily Diet
Breakfast- Lowfat yogurt banana smoothie, Granola Bar.
Lunch- Chicken/Turkey, Mash, Dinner Rolls. Mmm Mmm Good Thanksgiving.
Dinner - Sugar free pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment