I feel victorious today. I went a whole day without drinking a regular soda. I have been drinking Coke Zero instead, but I will wean myself from these and go with water. It's sad how long I've gone without donating blood due to the thickness of my blood from too much soda. I hope to donate blood next month and will mark it as a milestone in my weight loss attempt.
Work Out Routine
It's hard to decide on a steady workout routine. I love working out, but it's hard to stay on a schedule when you're in school. Hopefully the caffeine addiction will wear off and I'll be able to wake up early enough to go out for morning walks. Luckily I live in the South where winter is rather mild - it's November 26th and 72 degrees.
6am- Walking
12pm- Cardio or Strength T raining
6pm - Walking
7pm - Dancing
I think that's a pretty solid schedule. Hopefully my classes won't get in the way since I only have one full week of classes left.
I tried waking up at 6am today. Damn was it hard. I now have to ensure that I fall asleep at 10pm every night. There's other people like me who cannot function without 8 hours of sleep... you know who you are.
This is where I point out that I find it difficult living with my parents. My dad made cookies today and the smell wafted up to my room and I snuck a cookie... or three. I threw away all of my sodas and snacks yesterday in a fit of annoyance with my life choices. Little did I know my father would unexpectedly ruin my triumph. I suppose I shall have to explain to them my intentions at some point so this incident does not occur again. I had to do twice the amount of dancing to make up for those cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment